Our expertise in all real estate matters, combined with personal attention and sound counsel, is what sets us apart. Pollock & Maguire provides wide-ranging legal services in all matters of real estate litigation and transactions.
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Title Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Construction Agreements
- Land Use Planning
- Real Estate Transactions – Commercial and Residential
- Leasing Transactions
- Condominium and Cooperative Board Representation
Real Estate Litigation
Sometimes complications arise in real estate transactions and that is where the services of Pollock & Maguire are essential. The attorneys at Pollock & Maguire have the knowledge, experience, and skills to assist you in your real estate litigation.
From real estate contract disputes or adverse possession claims to title disputes, we have represented residential property owners, commercial property owners and title companies, so we know what is needed to get the best results for your claim.
Pollock & Maguire handles a large amount of complex title litigation for several national title insurance companies and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in real estate law as a result of these representations.
We also represent multi-national banks in cases of mortgage fraud and foreclosure actions, various proceedings under the Real Property Law, and quiet title actions.
The attorneys of Pollock & Maguire also have extensive background in representing clients before Zoning Boards throughout the state as well as Article 78 proceedings related to real estate.
Real Estate Transactions
For over twenty years we have represented clients in purchasing and selling homes, including single family homes, condominiums, cooperatives apartments, and commercial spaces in all areas of the Hudson Valley including Westchester, Putnam, and Fairfield Counties, as well as the five boroughs of New York City. Pollock & Maguire understands the unique real estate markets in these areas and can assist clients in negotiating the in-depth contracts for their real estate investments.
Pollock & Maguire also provides services related to real estate leases. From reviewing proposed leases for residents to drafting leases and contracts for landlords and builders, our firm is available for all your needs.
Pollock & Maguire:
- Successfully negotiated and closed a commercial real estate transaction between an investment company and a town in Westchester County;
- Effectively litigated and settled a dispute between a real estate brokerage firm and sellers related to an alleged breach of brokerage agreement;
- Defended our clients’ right to file a Notice of Pendency against real property at the center of contested Trust proceeding;
- In 2016, we negotiated and closed over seventy real estate transactions throughout Westchester and Putnam counties, and New York City.