Lee is a 1976 graduate of the University of Chicago Law School. He was with the New York City law firm of Hale Russell & Gray for 9 years, until in 1985 he left to form what is now Pollock & Maguire.
Experienced in many areas of the law, Lee’s practice is concentrated in litigation, real estate, and general business law. He handles various types of litigation, including real estate and title insurance litigation, construction disputes, commercial litigation, and trust and estate litigation. Lee also handles commercial and residential real estate transactions, as well as other business transactions. Lee is admitted to practice in New York State and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Lee is a member of the American Bar Association as well as the New York State and Westchester County Bar Associations. Lee has been an active member of the community, including member and past president of his church council, current President of the board of trustees of The Westchester County Historical Society, past member of the board of trustees of the New Castle Historical Society, past director and president of the Public Health Nursing Organization of Westchester, and past local baseball and soccer coach. He also provides pro bono legal service to Neighbor’s Link in Mt. Kisco, New York.
- University of Chicago Law School, 1976
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Westchester County Bar Association
- Member & Past President, church council
- President of the Board of Trustees, The Westchester County Historical Society
- Past Trustee, The New Castle Historical Society
- Past Director & Past President, Public Health Nursing Organization of Westchester